If you have read all of our other policies, I want to thank you. I know it can be quite boring reading the small print. Here is another one to keep you company.
David here again. Welcome to our our transparency policy. The aim of this policy is to help you feel comfortable knowing that we do not want to lie or mis-lead you. We want to make the web a better place for all to visit and enjoy without the worry of being deceived.
It is our aim to be completely transparent in the work that we do. How will PowerPointTraining.Online do that you ask.
- Being honest at all times.
- Never leading people in the wrong direction or down the wrong path.
- Being responsible for our actions.
- Owning up to our mistakes.
- Being ourselves at all times no matter who will like us or not.
- Always abiding by all laws
- Never stealing anybody else’s work to class as our own.
- Giving due rights to people who offer assistance in helping us create awesome work for everybody to enjoy.
This list is not exhaustive and could go on and on but we will cut it short there.
Never be afraid to contact us if you have a question or would like some information. We will always try to respond but sometimes our inbox can become a little overwhelmed, so we may not be able to respond to every email. We want to apologize for that here, know. We are Sorry.
You can use the contact form or email us on email@example.com